Then she said there is no way she could leave New Orleans and not kareoka (sp?) so off to the cats meow we went for some entertaining by Kim. She sang some britney Spears (hit me baby one more time) and some Vanilla Ice (Ice Ice baby).....bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha and the girl CAN SING I TELL YA! I do have evidence but it is not loaded yet.
Saturday mom and I (well mom) made my halloween costume. I just cut it out she sewed it. O'Neil is going to be captain condom and I am going to be K-Y Jelly.

LOL
Sunday E and I got free tickets through the city so we took the kids to see the "Cheetah Girls" and O'Neil left for Chatanooga for a week of Homicide schooling for work. Lucky Him! :)
I am tired and i think this post hasn't made sense so I am going to bed.










15 comments:
Holy shit, I can't wait to see the pictures from NOLA. AND yall in costume! I'm laughing already.
LAWD have mercy on me that costume is going to be hilarious..and you and your warming fluids are going to set it off..
Okay I so cannot wait to see the pics of yall they are going to be fabulous. GIrlI am still sick, can barely talk .. and I am drinking soup and thera flu like water..and now BOTH of theboys are sick .. WTF..who does that..
Well alright KY..Ima holla
Those costumes are gonna Rock!!! I can't wait to see the pictures for this weekend!
shut up!! i am laughing my ass off at the costumes!
OMFG too funny
ROTFLMAO!!
You'd better post pictures of the finished product!
Funniest costume ever! I am so jealous you were in New Orleans! My favorite home away from home :)
CanNOT wait to see this K-Y Jelly costume... hilarious! Something tells me there won't be kids at this party... :-)
Can't wait to see the party pics from Girls Weekend! :-)
Are you kidding me? Does you Uncle seriously own Port of Call? My husband is a NOLA native (we were just there this summer as well) and we LOVE Port of Call. In fact, my husband is OBSESSED with the plastic cups that the drinks come in. It's a little insane actually. I may have to take a pic for you :)
Oh, and KY?? Good shyt.
OMG...those costume ideas are hilarious!!!
The NO trip sounds wonderful!!
*dead*
WHY does your uncle not own Pat O'Briens! That is my favorite place to get my swerve on! Tell uncle to send me a meal on dry ice! I'm good for the check,snort!
hahaha! i love the idea for the halloween costume!
one year i went as a pumpkin and brian went as peter peter pumpkin eater!
lmao! Seriously, dude, you gotta take a crapload of pics of ya'll in the costumes, I can't wait to see!! I don't know what the heck I am going to be.
Glad you had a fab weekend you and Kim, both rock something seruss!
cannot wait to see those pics!
Post a Comment