Shut up... have fun! I plan on spending my afternoon on a kewl little forum catching up!
awww, Greta!! I miss my New Orleans so bad =( (haven't been there since I was prego with my son) have FUN!! and say Hello to my favorite city =)
Have fun!
Yeah!, What Deanna said! Damn, I sure wish I was in America cause you and everyone else would get tired of looking at me!
Please say hello to Pat O' Brien and his almighty HURRICANES for me! Girl I had 2 of those babies, worshiped the porcelain goddess for 3 hours, then went to a wedding, but that is a story for another occasion, lmao!
Girl, I was JUST there 2 weeks ago, hehe. Have a BLAST and can't wait for an update!!
dude....Brad and Angelina are in town. You better go down to the lower 9th ward to see if you can spy on them! :)Have fun!
I wish I could drive down and meet y'all too!
Wassup bitch .. girlyou know I need to be stationed in Biloxi right about now right.. LOL .. love you boo
Hope you guys had fun!
Post a Comment
Your email address:Powered by FeedBlitz
10 comments:
Shut up... have fun! I plan on spending my afternoon on a kewl little forum catching up!
awww, Greta!! I miss my New Orleans so bad =( (haven't been there since I was prego with my son) have FUN!! and say Hello to my favorite city =)
Have fun!
Yeah!, What Deanna said! Damn, I sure wish I was in America cause you and everyone else would get tired of looking at me!
Please say hello to Pat O' Brien and his almighty HURRICANES for me! Girl I had 2 of those babies, worshiped the porcelain goddess for 3 hours, then went to a wedding, but that is a story for another occasion, lmao!
Girl, I was JUST there 2 weeks ago, hehe. Have a BLAST and can't wait for an update!!
dude....Brad and Angelina are in town. You better go down to the lower 9th ward to see if you can spy on them! :)
Have fun!
I wish I could drive down and meet y'all too!
Wassup bitch .. girlyou know I need to be stationed in Biloxi right about now right.. LOL ..
love you boo
Hope you guys had fun!
Post a Comment