


Yep yep...the Rock of Love bitches are back and this time in Charm School. I swear i have dies and gone to heaven. Thank you Linda for letting me swipe these images from ya ;)
Here is my favorite quotes from Episode 1
Here hair looks like my period--Courtney
"if that would have hit her in the brain it would have killed her"--brandi C. (1st row middle girl)
she was talking about an apple what was thrown at lacey by dallas.
Good times my friends...Trash with a capital T!










21 comments:
Ah crap I missed episode one... wtf! I am on the hunt now! Thanks Greta!
Thanks for the heads up, I love me some Bret and trash!
I saw the show the other day! Cant wait to see where this one is going!
You know, for all the fuss Dallas made about how she missed her son, and how she couldn't stand to be away from him, she's sure doing a lot of these follow up shows!
I think I hate Destiny more than Lacey.
While I love trash, this is not to be found on our VH1...this is a sad day in Scandinavia...
Oh girl, I love me some trash tv!! I need to check this out - you've certainly made me curious, lol!!
wow, what a group! LMAO!!
AWESOME!!!!!
I will have to make time to watch this show. I hope that I can catch a re-run of epi 1 so that I know what's going on.
I will have to look for one of the billions of re-runs on VH1..isn't Sharon Osbourne on it? I ADORE her!!!
Haven't seen this one yet, but I am LOVING the trailer for twilight, cannot wait!!
Oh My GAWD (in my best valley girl voice) ROFL!!!!!!!!!! bwhahaha
I love a bit of trash tv, I will have to have a look out for this!!
I watched the first episode last night...love trashy tv!!!!
HA HA HA HILARIOUS!!! I missed the first episode =( HA!! 'trailer w/ a capital T' TOO FUNNY!!
ahhhh my favorite trash tv show!
what's with all the boobs?
sometimes i'm glad we don't have cable!
you are too funny!
and i'm dying laughing about the "her hair looks like my period."
what does that even mean?
haha yeah....
only three of those girls look normal in their photos. :)
UGHHHH!!
I NEED TO GET CABLE BACK
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH GOOD TV I AM MISSING AND GOSSIPING ABOUT WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"We need charm and we need class, cause Bret Michels dumped our ass!"
LOLOL! Love it!!!
Post a Comment