but i received my March kit in the mail to play with from Noel and that has me all pepped up!
How about some sneaks? it goes up in it's full glory Feb 15th for order.





Beautiful eh?
Well i am off to wash the cars and jump in the jumpy thing with the kids until i am out of breath...good times lie ahead my friends! There has been nothing going on around these parts exciting. Although today it is 76 degrees....for all of my northern blogger buddies don't be haten ;)
xo










7 comments:
looks awesome, I'll be back to check out the reveal!
Dang, I'll have to try hard not to hate. You've already got that Noel Mignon kit AND it's 76 degrees! This northern buddy aint happy! hee hee
For real though, good for you. Can't wait to see what you do with the kit and I hope you enjoy what's left of the day.
Ok. Throwing in the temperature was just wrong. :-)
Lucky you, warm weather and a fab kit.....not jealous!
......64 degrees here! : ) (course it is just for one day....then back to 38!)
Cute sneaks! We're having some crazy warm weather here too. Very, very odd for this time of year, but I am lovin' it! :-)
Can't wait to see the kit... and you had to pour the "glitter" in the wound didn't cha... 76 freakin degrees... nice... in my dreams here in frigid New England!
rofl
Have a good weekend!
Kim
Post a Comment