Whatever you call it where you at that is what i am on until after Mardi Gras.
Leissez bon temp roule girls!!
See ya in March!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I need a new Tshirt from the tabasco company that says Leissez bon temp roule..I used to buy a new one everytime I went to The Big Easy! Have fun! Stupid me tried to order the kit this morning and it said out of stock...duh...
5 comments:
I need a new Tshirt from the tabasco company that says Leissez bon temp roule..I used to buy a new one everytime I went to The Big Easy! Have fun! Stupid me tried to order the kit this morning and it said out of stock...duh...
So happy for you..take a break and when you come back.. throw me some beads mister!!!
Have fun girl!
Have fun girl, I know you will!!!!
Damn, blogger ate my comment!!
Sounds like you had a blast!! Totally jealous as I can't drink but, hey, I can celebrate Mardi Gras in September, right?? Right??!!
Post a Comment