Thursday, February 05, 2009

Online Crop

at noel's so i hope you join us here Feb 11th through the 13th. We have make and takes, challenges, games and let's not forget hottie bingo...that is my fav ;)

you can grab the blinkie here that virginia tillery made for us.
Photobucket

spread the word by posting this on your blog along with a post about it, leave me a comment to let me know and i will enter your name into a drawing for a rak from me.
We are a new laid back message board and want to have awesome ladies like you join us.



6 comments:

Dana said...

Putting the date on my calender.. hope your week is amazing and calm :) Love you girl!

Haberdawoman said...

Trying to put that blinky on my blog but I am having problems getting it, can you help me? I $UCK at this computer stuff :)

Noel said...

:) Yay!! Can't wait!!

Darlene said...

mine's up. The blinkie is also in my sidebar. Should be tons of fun!!

http://deescrapspace.blogspot.com/2009/02/friday-fill-ins-layout-and-crop.html

Jude said...

love the blinkie!!

Haberdawoman said...

Finally! I was able to get that darn blinkie on. I can not wait to play. Have a gerat weekend.