I haven't scrapped in over a month and that i am not liking but when you're not feeling it ya just not feeling it....instead i have made my hands busy with other things such as hair bow making and sewing. My mom came over to keep me company one day and spent the night with me and she brought her machine and I had mine so we went to town on making some clothes. It was fun. I forgot how much I like to sew (not that i did a whole heck of alot but i can find my way around...lol) I cannot read patterns though i have to look at the pics...those pattern directions suck.
Anyway this is what mom and i have been doing
This one I am going to monogram a Big M on the front in hot pink. She will love that.
This was a pillowcase i got from big lots for a few bucks and it is 600 thread count and feels soooo good so i whipped this out in a matter of about 15 minutes
This is my most favorite fabric...of course right...i know you wouldn't have guessed that. The fabulous K-Liz made my apron out of this fabric. Remember that apron? Check a few post back if you don't and wanna see. Anyway so i decided to make this "pillowcase" style dress into a shirt and put pantaloons with it...eeekkk she is so cute in it...see look...
see that foot sticking out...she is sassy isn't she? {deep sigh}
This one is sooo precious on her too...it has all kinds of good things in the fabric such as stars, flowers, crocs, frogs, peace signs ect....Mom did this one
this one has capri's that go with it...see them at the bottom.
This is pants with a ruffle.
I did this one based on the one mom did below only i made the flowered print one a shirt and matched it with the pantaloons i made. This is what she took her spring pics in..can't wait to get the back.



The 4 above mom also did those. See i told ya we have been sewing fools. And we are not done. She is going to be the cutest dressed kid in kindergarten. All her school shopping is done. I went to dillard's and racked up on stuff that was on sale. 750.00 worth for 105.00. Not bad if i do say so myself.
This is lana's bow holder. This was a prototype i made out of some leftover scraps of fabric. I didn't have enough tulle so the tulle is very scarce and short but the next one i make it will look like a long ball gown with the tulle. They are so cute.
I will monogram this too.

That is some of the bows I have made in the last few weeks. She will have a bow to match every outfit when i am done. LOL. I am thinking I will be putting some of this in my etsy shop in the future so if you are interested lemme know.
This is a pic of me and lana at the crawfish festival taking a break in the shade.
Props to Mason for the fab pic. LOL
And last but not least the fabulous Tessa Ann Watte sent me some of her killa buttons to play with. I cannot wait to put those on hairbows or even a piece of melana's clothing. And she sent me the CUTEST felt skully and I CANNOT wait to make a pin or something with it....eeekkkk... check out her etsy...her stuff is FABULOUS!!











28 comments:
Oh, wow!!! You weren't kidding when you said you've been sewing! Everything is just adorable!!! I love all the colors and the pantaloons are just too precious!!! Love you, girl! ;)
holy crap woman! these are completely awesome! look at you go!!!
shit. dude.
you rocked out some outfits!! lol.
i JUST bought a pattern to whip up some clothes for my little nugget.
we'll see what happens.
i totally suck @ that game.
maybe you should just come sew some for me. lol.
take care.
i hope you get to feeling it soon!!!
loves.
jennyp. :)
xoxox.
The clothes, the bows, and your hair look great!! Take all the time you need girl, I hope you life gets back to normal soon! And I noticed you werent around, I was hoping for your sake you were on some fabulous vacation, but I guess that wasnt the case! Take care!
I love all the clothes, they are super cute!! You have been busy!! I know what you mean about bot feeling the scrappyness mine is just coming back after more than a month!!
Damn girl! No fair! I can't dress my boys in adorable stuff like that ... at least, I can't if I don't want them to end up in therapy.
I noticed you weren't around but I assumed you were up to some fabulousness. And you were.
Hope everything else gets straightened around so you can play with paper again.
Smooch.
Glad to see you back! I love all your sewing projects! You're daughter looks so cute!
holy crap. I'm terribly impressed!
Wowza you sewing machine you.
I love the one of your little Sassy Princess with the foot sticking out, that is one killer little top. Have a wonderful week!
Whoa! No wonder you haven't been around. That is some serious crafting. I have visions of you and your mom revving the pedals of your sewing machines, sewing like crazy!! I hope all works out and we see more of you. Hugs.
OMG!!!!! Those outfits are THE CUTEST!!!! The bows too!!!
You have been a busy girl!!! I wish I had the talent to sew, but I SO DO NOT!!!
Cute photo of the two of you too!!
Those outfits are too cute!! I wish I could sew; my girls would be stylin'. You should think about selling them at your etsy shop. I'd buy one (well, two!) Hope things get better for ya. Hang in there sista!
Here is my jaw dropping at all the beautiful things you (and your mom) have made! I LOVE the skull outfit. I might have to learn to make one of those for my girls!
That pic of you and Melana is so cute. Once you get back to scrapping, I expect to see it on a layout right away!
Those clothes are so darned cute!!! I wish I could make my kids clothes..but anything I made, they wouldn't wear...LOL!!! They are too grown up for me...sigh. We are making hannah montana rich with all the clothes we have of hers! Thanks for sharing! Not get to scrappin...lol.
Hey Greta!
Nice job on all the clothes for Melana!! She is getting so damn big....
shut the hell up!!!
These are freakin fantastic...maybe you need a sew your crap blog.....
take care girl!
Wow! Do you take orders? My 6 year old is in a size 8 and I have a hard time finding little girl clothing (without goig broke!)
I would love some of these, with the matching bows. Love your hair (still going to Billy? ;) and those houses loook like the oaks, my mil lived in there a few years ago.
Hope everything gets better, ((hugs from germany))
I have certainly missed your posts! LOVE LOVE LOVE what you and your Mum created here. Awesome stuff.
And I am sending you cyberhugs for whatever is going on in your life
xoxo
Oh my... I'd say you've got a great little clothing business going here! CA-ute!!!!!!
Glad you're posting & hope all is good (or at least gets better! :-)
Love the clothes, bows and pics of course. I hope things get resolved for you and that your song isn't a clue. Anyway, miss you but totally understand. I don't post much anymore and I don't really know why.
Ok....so can you make me a top and pantaloons in my size??? Those are A-reakin-dorable!
hugs bud.
AFter I posted about you making me a top and pantaloons i imagined myself in them, and thinking I would look like a big blonde clown...and then i started laughing so hard I was rolling. just had to share... :) :) :)
Dang! Absolutely adorable stuff!!
Greta! You are a fabulosoe seamstress! Every outfit is so DARN CUTE! I have missed you girl. Here's a hug and smooch from me. Better days are ahead!
OMG Woman, YOU ROCK!!!!
I love numbers 4, 6 and 7 and the last one. Let me know if you have the extra fabric, whta measurements you need and what you are charging....Happy Mothers Day!! If I was still in Biloxi I would hit that catfish place in OS (annies?)ttys!
No wonder you have been absent, you have a been a busy bee! Gotta love all those cute outfits and bows, they totally rock missus!
Chin up and remember when it pour the sun will finally shine and you will get to see a rainbow! I for sure know about the rain girl, it shits buckets on me!!!
Big hugs xxx
.....................LORDY YOU ARE FREAKING AWESOME!!!!! These are ADORABLE, ADORABLE, ADORABLE!!!!!
Post a Comment