lemme recap it for ya...
i ate like a pig
i drank like a fish
i danced like a fool
i high fived everyone at my house 1256322658565 times that night
i yelled for my boy shockey until my throat hurt (i have lost my voice)
i screamed at reggie bush for dancing side to side instead of running straight... (damn him)
i chest pounded oneil about 15 plus times.. he said i was going to pop a boob or something...LMAO
i hung myself out the window of my car screaming WHO DAT to everyone i saw!
i chewed all my fingernails until they were bleeding and the skin too.
i called all my family in new orleans and we screamed on the phone like a bunch of drunken fools.
and last but not least
i CRIED LIKE A BABY!!!!





now let's celebrate...go to the bottom of my blog and choose the song in my playlist
Halftime stand up and get crunk...ying yang twins...and let's boogie!!
WHO DAT...WE DAT!!











8 comments:
Tee hee - I would have loved to watch you go bonkers....
Sounds like you had the most wicked weekend - now we wanna see those photos end up on a layout or two :)
Glad you had fun! I am still crying it wasn't the Vikes
Looks like you had a lot of fun!!
You're a nut sister! But that's why I've always loved ya!
Congrats to your Saints!!! Even though they beat my Vikings, I still rooted for them in the Superbowl. They deserved that win!
-Julie
i have to say that i thought about you when the game was over. it was exciting.
sorry i haven't gotten back with you about the apron. i will soon.
Yay...........check you out MISS PARTEEEE I love it! Glad you had so much fun.
xx
Congrats on your team winning the BIG GAME! It's a fantastic feeling when your team finishes the season with a Great win. Looks like you had a super time. Go Saints (at least until the next season starts, I am a Bears fan deep at heart).
Post a Comment