Monday, March 08, 2010

WOW..what a ride

This past friday i had melana's 6th birthday party...she wanted a sleepover.......well girls lemme tell ya.... IT WAS TOUGH to say the least... let's just say the next sleepover with multiple girls melana has is when she is hosting one for HER kids...

THE END!


4 comments:

**** April **** said...

OOOh that doesn't sound good! What happened? Drama?

Lauren said...

Once again I thank my lucky stars that we have no desire to have a friend sleep over or to sleep over anywhere else.

Of course we want to hear the details, though. :-)

Micayla said...

Come on share the details.....I am dying to know! I cannot help but giggle but I know that is cruel as I have it all to come! Emily is 18mths going on 18 already!

Tara said...

Haha! At least you gave it a shot. I did one last year for an 8-year-old boy and just two of his friends. It will be a very long time before we do it again.