Friday, April 09, 2010

Meet Talullah Beignet



We call her Beignet (pronounced Ben-Yay) though.

She is a Maltipoo born 45 minutes after my beloved Saints won the superbowl.
It was destined for us to get her i tell ya.

She is 7 weeks old and weighs 3 pounds at best.


that is her favorite toy besides her itty bitty kong. Can't ya tell?

i'll have to get pics of her sister. My mom and dad bought the sister and she is all white except for a patch of black on her hind and one streak of black that looks like eyeliner extended from her eye. they named her Breesy (after Drew Brees; quarterback for the Saints).


That's all I got for now.


6 comments:

Val said...

She's so cute Greta!!

**** April **** said...

You're the third person I know with a dog named Talullah! LOL... what a cutie

Leslie said...

Beignet is the cutest name!! She is so adorable. I want to cuddle her :)

Amber Zimmerman said...

Aw. . .what a sweet puppy! We have a dog that started out as a Talullah, but ended up as a "Lulu"(the girlies shortened it). :) She's a wiener dog and it suits her perfectly.

Regan said...

ack...the cuteness!

dianna said...

LOVE her name! I could eat her up WITHOUT the powdered sugar*!*

; )