Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Why can I NOT stay caught up

i try and try to stay caught up but something always happens and it is called life...and to be honest with you that is ok with me...we are living it to the fullest and i am enjoying every minute of it.

i have been sucking though at taking pictures. Melana pulled her first tooth out 2 weeks ago and i have yet to take a picture of that milestone...i'm terrible i tell ya.

We bought a new puppy and she is the cutest thing ever. i will post pics later this week of her. She is 7 weeks old and she's a Maltipoo!

Stay tuned for those but now i leave you one of my hubs in honor of his birthday.



peace out!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I wonder if I'll EVER be caught up? What's the point of even trying?
Ah well. Whatcha gonna do.
Happy Birthday to the Big Guy.

dianna said...

I don't think anyone is ever caught up...I even think Martha is full of B.S. !