Thursday, March 22, 2007

Back at it....

Warning: This post is all over the place and in no random order...

Well I have no scrap pages to call my own done but I do have some cards completed. I just uploaded a bajillion photos from our Disney trip back in October to Wal-Mart for printing. Hopefully I can get yet another book started. Not saying I will finish but I will attempt to. Does it count that I have some pics chosen and paper picked out but it is sitting on my desk waiting for inspiration to hit me? Yeah i didn't think so either....

Today I received my goods from Noel that I ordered 2 days ago. Talk about speedy shipping that girl is all over it. I am just as tickled as can be over this in every color she offers and this. I ordered alot more than that but I am totally giddy over those. I just love chipboard and have so much of it. I don't know why the obsession with it. I just love getting mail...good mail though not bills...grrrrr!!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Some more mail love arrived yesterday...woot woot....these hot things are in my hands and I am stylin and profiling now bay-bee...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The pictures do NOT do these bags justice what so ever...they are too fabulous in person...thanks so much Beki for letting me buy them from you....I couldn't have parted with them personally but I am glad you did :)

This past week I have had 2 girls seek me out through the Stampin UP! website. Both of them bought a catalog from me and both were extremely nice. As bad as I don't want to I am going to have to break down and purchase more catalogs. I am down to 2 of them..one is mine and one is Elizabeth's....can't run a business with just 2 catalogs....

I need to just stop rambling and go to bed...I am working on only 2 hours of sleep...broken 2 hours of sleep at that....When I am coherent enough to make sense I will come back and post clear thoughts...for now I am dazed and confused so I will leave you with these cards....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
sorry for the blurry i forgot to make the ISO higher because of the lighting but I am too tired to mess with it tonight...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am sure I will have more mail love to share with you in the next few days...there is still some things I am waiting on through snail mail.

Nite!

9 comments:

elizabeth said...

oh i can't wait to come over and see all that stuff you got from noel.

and you're right, the purse looks awesome in person. beki is a.m.a.z.i.n.g!!!!

cards turned out awesome!!

you shoulda came over and got a pill to help ya sleep....girl, it knocked my ass out!!!!

Adrienne said...

Oh, cute bags!!! You got some nice goodies too!

Unknown said...

Love those bags...Don't think you need two though, so you can just drop one of those in the mail and I should get it sometime this fall.
lol
Those cards are good girl!!

Leslie said...

those bags are freakin' great! I love their design and funky color! that first card is too cute!

Noel said...

I LOVE tose bags!! I'm going to have to keep my eye on her etsy site!! Glad your stuff got there quick! Have a great weekend!

Cinderella said...

The bags are awesome!

I don't know how you find the time girl...*Sigh*, I admire you for it!

Barb said...

Love the scrappy goodies.
And those bags are so cute!

flounder said...

I can't wait to take Jake to Disney, but I think he is a little too young right now.

Josie said...

OMG that bags are sooooo cute! I want one..NOW! And I need to find some of that 7 gypsies paper...