Saturday, March 24, 2007

This is just great

So ....I knew I had placed an order through Disney for Melana's birthday present that I am giving her at her party...I ordered her a bathing suit the cover up that is personalized, along with a beach bag and beach towel that is also personalized. I remember doing this...i truly do...so today it hits me like a ton of bricks...i don't remember getting a confirmation...So while at work today with NO computer yet I had to rely on my compadre Eliz to researcht aht for me...she finds nothing....zilch...nada....so I am steaming because I know I am fruity at times but by damn I remember doing this. So we mess with that for a while then I thought I would give them a ring a ling ding on the horn....SO i get this chick and I explain to her what is going on...she tell me yes I placed an order...PHEW!! I knew I wasn't quite crazy yet....then she proceeds to tell me that I placed it on March 14th...so I ask her what is the arrival date....she tells me March 28th...ugh WHAT!! Her party is Sunday and you are telling me I am going to get her present on the following WEdnesday....well now steam is piping up in my ears...so she tells me that shipping is 7-10 business days...so i at this pointly politly tell her last I checked 14 to the 28th is longer than 10 business days...so she crawfishes and says well that is from the time the order is ready to go out not from the time it is placed....well that went over about like a whore in confession with me. That is not what your site says..she of course apologizes and says the warehouse has been busy...so being the bitch i am i slammed the phone down in her ear....call elizabeth back and i am ranting...then i hang up with her and call disney back....i get a different person and he tells me that the warehouse has been overly busy and he is sorry...no dude sorry isn't cutting it....so i tell him that the warehouse being busy wasn't my problem so do not make and internal problem and external problem ( i love when i get to say that) so he tell me he understands and he is refunding my $12.50 shipping fee....well gee golly thanks dude but once again I have no gifts for my baby at her party....

NOW HOW YA LIKE THAT SHIT?

11 comments:

Adrienne said...

OH NO...hopefully you can find her something else....bummer girlie!

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Well doesn't that just suck pondwater. When that happens to my mom, she makes up a little card with pictures of what's coming - you're so talented, I'll bet you could do a great job on that. And then maybe get her a few small things (arts and crafts stuff?) to open on the day?

beki said...

Well that sure SUCKS!!

Anonymous said...

That sucks!!!!!

My bloglines just updated with this post and I haven't been able to comment on blogger for a while for some reason (hoping this goes thru!). What did you end up doing?

Renee said...

Yeah, it's hard when they're little like that to have to explain. It's not like showing them a picture will cut it. Maybe get her some fun little dollar store gifts for the party and then give her the Disney stuff when it comes in?

Bare said...

Damn, that sucks! I HATE ordering anything online when I know I need it for something by a specific date. It never fails that shit doesn't come when you need it-- I hope everything worked out anyway *hugs*

Barb said...

What?!?!
Can't believe they cannot figure out a way to make this work for you.

I would have been screaming in their big ol' Mickey Mouse ears, too!

Cinderella said...

Tell her that Disney World is still making her special Birthday present and they are sending it in the mail for her b/c they love her soooooooo much!

Hey, it might work!! =)

Gina said...

OOOH! Cinderella had the bomb explanation! But in the interim...you need to come through with a bag of foufou stuff so that she is not left holding the "bag in front of her peers" Kids don't understand the later bit...only NOW and mommy didn't cougn up a present...

Gina said...

PS...I brought mine a bubblegum ball machine and they went BESERK!!!( and saved a little money in the process...each gum cost a dime, not a penny, LOL!)

Gina said...

PS...I brought mine a bubblegum ball machine and they went BESERK!!!( and saved a little money in the process...each gum cost a dime, not a penny, LOL!)