Sorry for no links but apparently if one is broken and you try to go back it wipes out the post and your shit out of luck...and that my friends makes me very angry!!!
My big news is I got a promotion at work. I hate to leave my girls in HR but money talks my friends...It's all about the benjamins!!
Second: I got my braces off...Yep sure did and it feels sooooo gooooood!! I had the ortho put in a permenant retainer so I do not have to dumpster dive like i did when i had them the 1st go around. Now I am waiting on my trays so I can bleach!!

Before

After
Sorry about the blurry pic I was driving and doing a photo shoot. Yeah bad I know but hey I didn't crash so it's all good!
Third: I won a RAK from Maryann and Fancy Simple. From Fancy Simple I received this:

how cool is that...lots of goodies to create with and a fabulous card....
From Mary ann I am receiving (they are still in transit)some wine charms and I cannot wait to create with those...that is going to be super fun!!
Thanks girls
Then i couldn't decide which purse I wanted from Beki so I decided I would just take both...

I stole this pic off her site..hehehe....I should be receiving them early this coming week...YAY!!
This is my calendar for my workshop I am doing on Sunday...we are not even going to discuss what grief this thing gave me...let's just say Thank Goodness for the fabu Simone or I would be in the nuthouse. I was having one of those days where nothing looks good and nothing I did I liked....grrrr!!!! That can't be happening 3 days before the workshop.

This one is for the hostess.....
this is a card i decided I would see if I liked how it turned out and I did...

I think it's missing something but I can always revamp it later...I need to get my booty in gear and finsih the stuff for the workshop since it is TOMORROW at 1.....I will be back with the finished card after I take a power nap.
For now I leave you with Melana and the chalk all over her face....










20 comments:
Congrats on the promotion!
Your smile is beautiful!!
Your workshop project turned out fabulous and your card is super great. Knock em' dead at the workshop!
Brace-less!! BEEEE- UUUUU-TTTT-FULLLL!!
BIG CONGRATS on the promotion, AND getting the braces off! I remember what hell it was having a mouth full of metal for 4 years-- it's such a liberating feeling getting those things off! And your teeth look great!
PS: I always love your scrapbook creations, and Melana is just a cutie!
I'm glad blogger is picking on someone besides me. It hasn't been easy to post lately!
And, your new smile is gorgeous!! I love Beki's bags, and they'll go great with the pretty teeth...
OOOhhhh your teeth are so great! Enjoy your new freedom! Congrats on the promotion too!! How are you going to celebrate?
Congrats all around!
Promo, no braces and a good friend who saves your arse... You are so lucky!
girl i can't wait for you to call me so i can hear how the workshop went. its your first one without me :(
your smile is HOT, lol,, congrats on everything, including those bags,, cute!
your smile is HOT, lol,, congrats on everything, including those bags,, cute!
Congrats on the fabulous new teeth!
Love those purses, too. Can completely understand why you had to get both!
Congrats!!! You look fantastic!
Girl!! You didn't tell me you got the tracks off your teefs!!
Woo Hoo.
Love the book, still can't believe how cool the pen holder idea is, still patting myself on the back for that one...LOL
i am still patting you on the back as well....that was rockin
You look great with your braces off! Such nice straight teeth!
Congrats on getting your braces..yeah for permanant braces! I was never so happy the day I got mine off!
I totally wish I could take your workshop that calendar is fabuLOUS!
Ah, what a happy happy post filled with good stuff!
Great about the braces, I LOVE your creations, and what a cutie pic!!!
Hopeyou have a great night!!
And, oh yeah--Congrats on the promotion!!!
congrats on getting your braces off!
and your promotion!
woo hoo! YAY!
:)
wow --- only halfway through March and THIS is the result? it MUST be your lucky month!!!
Your teeth look AWESOMEEEEEEE!!!
Post a Comment