Monday, April 16, 2007

Exciting news

My SJ buddy Noel has asked me to be a guest designer for her site. I am so excited about this I can't even stand myself. This was a truely unexpectant suprise.

I am however very nervous about it. What do i do? Will she like it? I have started putting so much pressure on myself and I don't know why because that is NOT me at all. I am just a go with the flow kinda gal. I know i will be fine I guess it's just normal. Please someone tell me it's normal?

So anyway I will be the spring guest designer. You can check out the rest of the mad scrapping skills she has creating for her here. Noel owns her own online scrapping store and she carry's a good variety and selection of supplies. She has in some of the latest and greatest stuff from winter CHA. Everyone please hop on over and check out her store here. It's free shipping on orders over $50.00. Who can beat that? If you're like me I drop that in no time. I just can't resist good scrappy supplies.

ETA: Don't ask me what I did in photoshop with this pic because I can't remember but whatever i did I likey alot!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I guess I need to break out a crayon and paper and write this stuff down as I go huh?

11 comments:

Melissa said...

super congrats!!! very exciting :)

love the pic

beki said...

Congrats! That's exciting!!

Unknown said...

It is awesome and anything you cook up will be grand!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Greta! Don't be so hard on yourself, relax and have fun! You'll do great!

sarah said...

oooh! CONGRATS girl!
woohoo! That's awesome, and you'll do great. I know this! :)

Cheryl Wray said...

Congrats on the guest designer!! Beyond Cool!!!
Going to check out her site right now!

Gina said...

OMG! You are so famous! You will kick arse...you always do! ( jealous that you have Photoshop! It costs over $300 for the basic, here!)

elizabeth said...

picture turned out awesome!!! and yes, you do need to write everything down as you go so you can share with me.

i so super excited for you about the guest dt, i can't stand it. can't wait to see the goodies that you are sent.

Jana said...

Congrats on your guest designer gig!!!

Cinderella said...

Cute picture, it looks like it belongs on a postcard!

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Woohoo and way to go! (Great pic too!)