Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Okay so I wasn't down for long

Well the most important things have been installed...

Printer...check
Windows XP...check
AOL...check
adobe elements 5.0...check...still playing with my new toy...


Oh yeah so I forgot to say that while I bought Oneil his birthday present i felt the need to buy a present for me too!! So I bought elements...so far i likey!!

Here are 2 layouts that I seemed to have accomplished while the MIL was in town

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I did a card as well but I will upload that later... I am tired and off to hit the hay!

Nite!

5 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Cuteness!

Anonymous said...

That page of Melana has got to be the SWEETEST page i have ever seen!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, that was way easier than any time I have ever had to reload...lucky.
Love the Sassy page, the big *S* rocks! And you know I love the white pen.

sarah said...

awesome pages...
love the photo placements on the rock star page...
and that sweet photo of melana!

Renee said...

Love the Sassy Melana page!