It's been a long while since i was able to sit and scrap like I did this past weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I am looking forward to doing it more often. I have to have some ME time or I will just scream. I finally finished my moms letters that i bought from Deb over
here. Even though it was suppose to be a mother's day present I am going to post them anyway. I hate surprises and can't keep a secret when it comes to me giving someone something so I spilled the beans a while ago. I hate when folks buy something for me or whatever the case maybe and then won't tell me...that just pisses me off royally. If i don't know it is ok...i just assume tell ya what your birthday presents are and get it over with.
Anyway here are her letters finally finished

This is also 2 layouts that are completed for Melana's book. I really need to start back on Mason's book. Poor baby..his book is looking mighty shabby compared to Melana's. It's just a lot more fun to scrap girls don't ya think?.

This was for the Double sketch challenge over at
Scrapjazz. I actually picked this sketch out from
Becky Fleck. I thought this was unusual and it would be a fun challenge. My second challenge was a sketch Jennifer at SJ picked out. I am not sure where it came from but here was my take on it.

these were fun to do and I hope I get some more done.
Happy creating!
7 comments:
i just LOVE the altered letters, and the layouts are FABULOUS!!! So glad you got to have some "me" scrap time!!
the letters and the lo's turned out fabulous!!!!
glad you're getting some me time (aren't you suppose to get it on monday or tuesday night also???? ;)
i'm thinking that i'm going to get some serious scrapping done this weekend. i need to upload some pics to walmart and go get em!
what do you have going on this weekend? i know the mil is in town, so let me know.
I remember the dreaded staph infection. Poor girl. Your mother's day present looks soooo nice Greta!!
I hate when people tell me they got me something and than torture me about it too!! I want to hang them by their toenails!! =)
oooh, greta!
those letters turned out awesome!
she's gonna LOVE them!
Love the circle.
Those letters look great, love the PP. Girl, I barely have enough time to breathe let alone make a page when the kid is around, keep telling him to think about getting his own place...LOL.
Oh wow, your letters are fabulous! I love those!!! I have some letters from Deb that I haven't touched yet.
Those letters and layouts are gorgeous! I swear, you're so talented, it makes me sick! ;0)
I do hope ya get some "Me" time, I know how that goes! I'm finally getting some after 11 months (My husband went back to work yesterday! YAY!!!)
Post a Comment