Monday, April 02, 2007

2 smart boys in my house!

Today Mary called me from the daycare bright and early because she wanted to let me know about a conversation between Mason and his friend Coby. They apparently were putting together a puzzle and Mason was telling Coby about his daddy's birthday and that he was 32. Then Mary hears him tell Coby that I am 21. Mary of course says Mason who told you that your mom was 21? He replies with my daddy....I have 2 smart boys in my house...LOL...I have been 21 now for 9 years and I will continue to be 21!!!

4 comments:

Jada said...

Yes you will! Don't you just love kids they say the sweeties things.

Unknown said...

We had the SAME conversation this weekend!!
Alex asked Max how old he thought he was...Max said 40!! LMAO
So of course it was followed by, "well, how old is your mom?"
32.....lol

Melissa said...

oh that is too funny and so adorable ;)

Stacy said...

surely, you offered him LOTS of candy when he got home?? What a good boy! :)