Friday, August 22, 2008

Dang it! I knew i forgot something


Oringinally I was awarded this card from the sweet and sassy Caitlin awarded me with this and so did my homie cheese Sasha.

here are the rules:
The Rules of this award are:

1. Only 5 people allowed.

2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog

3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.

I give this award to:

Elizabeth
Rhi Rhi
Pinky
k-liz

and whoever else that reads my blog and wants it.

and if you read and never comment can you please just comment 1 time so i can meet and visit you too...i love finding new blogs..

Happy Friday!





9 comments:

Gina said...

Oops, look who just HAPPENED to be passing by...I'd like to thank the Academy and everyone that voted...

Anonymous said...

LMAO...now see Ima need your azz o get up on your game boo boo

Deanna said...

I gave u an award on my blog... just letting u know, I dig u and ur sassy-ness!

**** April **** said...

Very cool! :)

Anonymous said...

I've been lurking on your blog for a while.... Yea, that's right. You keep it real.

Dana said...

Good morning friend! When you have a chance go check out my blog.. I left you a present there :)

Lori said...

Thanks for reminding me, I need to do this!!!

Hope you had great weekend!!!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Love your blog, WAY cute!! Will be checking it out again for sure!!

LaurieStar said...

Haven't been to see you in a while - just popping by to say hello! :)