So i respect drummers and i really respect a 6 year old that gets 96% freaking percent on the drums playing ROXANNE on medium.
He is already asking for a real drum set (ARE YOU KIDDING ME...HELL NO..i can barely stand the clicking and clacking of this one)because he is going to be a rockstar...that is what he says. Now here i am.. ..I have high hopes of him becoming something like a doctor or corporate lawyer or CEO of a company...nooooooo he will be the one to drop out of college..pack up his drums and head to L.A. lol....
let's just hope he won't be doing any episodes of Rock of Love....{deep sigh}
Get you some of this...tooo funny and make sure you volume is on.
Enjoy!
Untitled from Greta Adams on Vimeo.










21 comments:
OMG...he's a natural! LOL!!
Umm..our kids would get along great! LOL! Between mine writing the lyrics to Talk Dirty to me at school and yours singing Roxanne on the web! I can't IMAGINE where they're getting this from...BAHAHAHA!!!!
He's a future American Idol!
He is so good! As long as he is not out mugging old people and harrassing the general public, I say let him rock!
OK that shit right there is FFFFUUUNNNYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I am crackin up! TOO cute!
OMG!!! He's Awesome!!! You've got to be such a PROUD Momma! LOL :D
That's too funny! Our 5 year old has been asking for it though we don't have one yet!!
Awesome!!!! Myself and the girls in the office LOVE when Mason entertains! Too f'in cute!!!
AWESOME!!!!
OMG, that is the best!!!!!
All my daycare kids had to watch with me!!!
OMGoodness
He is just toooo cute and Melena ask the background singer is great!!!
~Dawn(rn4jchrist)
Oh My Goodness!!! That is so very funny and extremely cute!!
OMG! that is tooooo funny! so cute. he really does have a very good voice and the fact that he can drum that well...wow! seriously Greta, he's talented.
That was completely awesome! But I want to see YOU playing the drums, c'mon Greata . . . PLEEEEEEESSSSSEEEE?
Oh, too, I tagged you on my blog.
OMG, how stinking cute is he?!?! I see a future Tommy Lee here and I think you should get him the drums!
Ohmygosh, I LOVE that video and you're right....he IS good for 6 yrs old!! You're going to love watching that when he's older!
Aint he just the cutest little thang!!!!!!!
Girl that had me laughing and farting I was laughing so hard .. girl I needed that after work today .. I JUST GOT HOME and it is 937 my time PM . so you know I am tired .. going to bed girl but umm that is FUNNNNY .. LMAO
dude, i was that way when my little one started kicking my butt in chess when he was like 4 or 5. wth? kids learn easier i guess. i only learned chess when i was like 20.
sorry i've been mia. i suck. it's not you, it's me.
love ya g-money!
Good times!!
Too funny!
Post a Comment