
my mother always tells me she named me wrong...she said my name should have been grace. I am not very...how would you put it...umm graceful...no...AT ALL...
it all started yesterday at lunch when i was walking into the building to eat i came off the carpet and did a freaking forward spit...IN A SKIRT I MIGHT ADD....yes that was beautiful let me tell ya! so i hurry up and get to my feet hoping and praying that no one saw me...then...oh yes there is more...
once again my clumsy"ness" (is that a word) got me
yesterday in the pouring down monsoon we were having i slipped and fell down the stairs at daycare picking up melana....
now don't you know that was a pretty sight....and i had a skirt on which by the time i finished with the
CLANK, KABOOM, CRASH , THUD...was up around my neck....bwhahahahahahahaahhahaha i soooo wish i had that crap on video cause i would have killed myself laughing....
i am all jacked up...but it is still funny as hell
then check this..melana...is standing there with her umbrella dry as a duck while i am laid out with legs and arms flailing everywhere and she say's.... mom what did you do that for? God love her...
today i roll out the bed sore as a mutha grunting and groaning as if i am in the body of a 80 year old hobble into the shower get ready we leave..so this morning i was just about to go up the stairs again at daycare dropping her off and she gets ahead of me and says she will go first...and turns and looks at me and says...let's not do do that again today...ok mom....{deep sigh}
when i picked her up today and we were leaving right before i got to the steps she said .... BE EASY going down those steps..k mom...
those are dangerous... i said no mama is dangerous...and she rolled her eyes and deep sighed me...can you believe that?
good times i tell ya...good times!!










31 comments:
I'm SO laughing at you...I mean... with you! (BTW, I have the same crap luck!)
poor thing! i hope your not to bruised up!
OMG! I'm laughing and cringing at the same time! I'm SO GLAD you're OK! You poor thing! If it makes you feel any better I'm really clumsy too! M is hilarious! Out of the mouths of babes! They tell it like it is! Heehee! You need a massage from Bret!
oh my, thats funny.
i don't know if she was more conerned for *you*, or more embarrassed that you might do it again!
xx
First of all OUCH!!!
But that Melana is cracking me up. The sighs and the deep breaths with rolling eyes. Good thing these kids are cute. :-)
I'm laughing so hard that I almost choked. Yikers girl, Melana is a stitch!!! I do hope that you are okay and that you are not all filled with bruises. Sorry that your pain made for my amusement.
Where are the cameras for America's funniest home videos when you need them? Hope you have a more GRACEFUL day today :)
OUCH!
I hope you're not banged up too badly! I can totally relate though! ;)
and Melana...
that little girl cracks me up!
:)
Ah girl- I feel your pain, I'd hurt myself in a padded room- seriously, I wonce cut myself on a crusty bun, not the knife, the bun-- for reals!
oh you poor child! that is too funny about Melana..."what did you do that for?" that is something my son would say. i am laughing my ass off! sorry for your pain but it is funny!!! at least you didn't break anything, right? that's always good. :)
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! I a seriously still laughing 5 minutes later! LOL
Poor baby!!!!!!!
Oh no...poor you!!!
I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm personally glad that there's at least one other person out there who sounds as clumsy as me. I am the worst!!
Owwww!
Melana is hilarious! I wonder where she gets the "smartass" from! LOL!
If only I'd been a fly on the wall....: )
OMG, that is too funny! I was nickname Grace many years ago and I continue to fall so much it doesn't even embarrass me anymore.
lmao I wish I had been there to see that.. and sista she gets is honestly!!!!! Man I could have sold that video just to friends and family and made mega bucks. hehehe
You are hilarious! Love your blog...
Hope you have better luck today!
Girl...I am so glad I looked at this today. You are ME! Glad to see I am not the only one to take a flying stumble from stairs.
LOL
OH.. MY... GAWD that is one of the funniest damn things I have read in a long while... I can picture you in all your glory... ROFL... getting old sucks doesn't it... when you're old and when you're a kid we worry...when you're our age it's like.. dude, she needs to lay off the sauce at lunch!
Too bad you don't have a great story to go along with the bruises like you were racing with the bulls... or fought off some purse snatcher.
Did no one ever tell you that your kids mirror you? I could see her sighing deeply before she spoke to you...how many times can you count doing that to her!?
Oh ow, ow, ow - ROTFLMAO - sorry, Greta - that was effing hilarious about Melana's comments. But OW and I literally feel your pain on the falls. I can't tell you the number of times I've done shit like that in public.
I am rolling...seriously do you knowwww how many times this has happened to me?
love it. and yes i am laughing AT YOU...but with you too...
we will talk soon...lol
Cracking up. Oh my, thanks for sharing that.
LOL! I think we were separated at birth. Yeah, I'm about as graceful as you are! Swan-like even. I'm hoping my girls don't inherit my klutz gene. Thanks for the chuckle.
ROFL!! I'm the same way Greta!! Hope you're feeling better. Melana is just too darn cute!!!
Bwahahahahaha.... oh my! Sorry but I'm roaring with laughter here... take care of that battered and bruised body of yours and listen to Melana - go easy Mom!!
laughing with you, Greta! Love your sign to go with this post!!
LMAO right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can i pls tell you my dad called me grace growing up??? he would always say, "nice going, grace" as i was picking myself up off the floor of the grocery store. ah, thanks dad.
you should see me when i have a few drinks. i can actually walk normal.
so i have been a bad bloggy friend. you still hangin' over at BB? come for a visit or email me. esosnosk@msn.com i have a proposition for you. ;)
OMG- I'm imagining this on America's Funniest Home Videos! LOL! Glad you're not too hurt and that you can laugh about it!
I sware I think we are kin!!!! People think I am just being funny all the time, but I am really too damn clumbsy...I hope you didn't get too hurt girl!!! Oh and be careful!!!
Post a Comment