I haven't done anything creative or scrappy related in a little over 3 weeks and that is just what i needed.

I finally tore open Noel's Blue Skies Kit and went to town on a cover for my newest journal. This is going to be my Forward Progress journal. i cannot wait for November 15th when the 1st prompt rolls out. Good times!
Speaking of Forward Progress here is a sneak peek of the layout i did for the 1st prompt
Would anyone like to take a stab at the first prompt? LOLNoel has a Message Board now which is where you will find me. i would love for you all to sign up and party like rockstars with us. We have good times and lots of great inspiration and talent on that board.. WHOA.
you can sign up HERE
See ya there!










16 comments:
When you get your Mojo back you get it full force girl!!! Love it!!!!
Glad you have your mojo back Greta.
My guess its about our "bucket list" which is a layout I just completed for myself. lol
this is awesome!!
Oh greta, you over-achiever you!! :-) You're making me look bad having completed your layout already, lol! The sneak looks awesome, I can't wait to see it!! And I love your journal cover - fabulous idea!
Ok, that sneak looks so adorable... can't wait to see the full reveal & can't wait to see the first challenge on the new blog! Have a great weekend! :-)
Your talent really is huge, chica!! I may not scrap but I sure like looking at your LOs!!
i have that site bookmarked to go back and really read when I have more time. Looks cool!!!!
I have the Forward Progress blog in my google reader. This is exactly what I am looking for...can't wait for the first prompt and to see your layout. Thanks for sending me there!!!
Sounds fun!! I might have to try!! My mojo is gone too!! BOO!!
I signed up yesterday and can I tell you that because I am so computer ignorant I was lost, basically I was like a first grader in a high school, yep that is how sad I am when it comes to computers. Glad the mojo is back, that sneak peek looks awesome.
Have a great Sunday.
Glad your mojo has returned! Love your journal....will have to check this site out.....
Loving the sneak peek too..
same over here!! sometimes it's good to have a break!! love your work!! :))
You have definitely got your groove back girl!! I can hardly wait to see that 1st prompt..the colors and patterns are A-MAZING!!!!!
Yup, I'd say your mojo has definitely returned!!
no mojo..girl you got skillzzz
can't wait to see your journal progress!
I'm loving that peek of the October Afternoon stuff! Can't wait to see the whole thing!
Post a Comment