Friday night Drew and I made our goodies. The same stuff I always make
Strained eyeballs, boogers on a stick and the kitty litter cake which is soooo yummy by the way.
once you get past the tootsie rolls....hehehehehehehe....
When O'Neil put this get up on I about died laughing. That was the funniest shit.
I am still chuckling thinking about it.
Meet Captain Condom and KY Jelly.... I am soooo glad i told mom about not worrying with taking that dress up because it was to big...i was so comfy and warm and it was a chilly night. Now I am thinking about what we can be next year.
I am off to bed i am tired....but i wanted to remind everyone that if you are participating in Noel's challenge for a chance to win the full version brand new never opened Photoshop CS3 you have until Wednesday to get your layouts loaded. Read her blog for full details and instructions on the challenge. Good luck to everyone who participates...that is a hellava prize.
night!










37 comments:
OMG!!! every year you post that cake and every year i think how can you eat something that looks like that. lol more power to ya sista.... But I might add that i think oj looks very sexxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyy in that costume.. You and your costumes crack me the hell up...
OMG that cake -- I still don't think I could eat it!
And of course you crack me up with your costume -- fabulously you! But where is the pink???
Ha, those costumes are fab! Loving the cake too, not sure if I fancy any, but good all the same! Been up since 4.40am with Emily, man this girl just does not sleep!!!
Lol, the photo is just fantastic, you look great! :)
You both look great!!! You crack me up!
hahahahahahahahaha AWESOME hahahahahahahahahaahah!
OMG laughing my ass off right now- that cake is super cool
Great costume idea!!! LOL
Hahaha, LOVE your costumes, SO dang clever!!!
Certainly hope you guys won "BEST COSTUME!" And, yes, those Tootsie Rolls look soooo gross! :-)
OMG those are so damn AWESOME!!!! Love it girl!
you crack me up!
funny costumes! :)
but that cake?
UGH...
I could do without that!
YUCK!!!!!
:)
ew! those look real! gross.
hope you didn't run out of any ky!
Greta, SO glad you and Oneil had a great time..it is ALWAYS a good time !!...And congrats to Oneil on "Funniest Costume"-even if he would share his Reese's Peanut Butter Cup prize with you ..ha ha ha... go to my blog to view all the other pix: http://blue-fin-mermaidsnewz.blogspot.com/
Thanx for all you did, I always appreciate it !!
Love ya, Nonna
Now how did you do that writing on the front girl? It so rocks!
seriously LOVE the picture.....really cracking me up!!!!
xoxoxo
OMG that so cracked me up!!!! I LOVE the kitty litter cake and the tootsie rolls are hilarious. And heck I am peeing myself looking at the costumes....
You are hilarious! I'll bet ya'll were a hit at the party. I would love to know the kitty litter cake recipe.
Too fucking funny!!
(And how did you get the graphic on the front of your costume??) (And how on earth did you make a condom hat!!)
LMAO!!!!
The kitty litter cake and costumes are frickin' hilarious!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!
OMG...that is the most disgusting cake I've ever seen....I'm sending this link to all my friends now. HA!!!
My goodness! Too funny! Your costumes are a hoot, and that cake has me gagging!
Love the costumes, but I don't think I could eat the cake...bleh!
so glad I looked here today...Hilarious Girl!!! LMAO
bwahahahhahahhahahahhaa! love O neil's hat!
Hey ... you feel like sharing those recipes? I am craving a little kitty litter cake.
And love the costumes. Warm and cozy is the way to go!
GIRL! HILARIOUS! LOL
Cute costumes! That cake grosses me out though, probably because I have a cat.
But then that's a testament to your cake making skills:).
You guys look great!!! What great costume ideas.
You guys are CRAZY!!!
oh my gosh, those costumes are a crack up!!!
That cake looks so real!
ROLLIN ON THE FLOOR LMFAO...LOVE IT ... LOVE IT .. LOVE IT .. LOLOL
OMG..I don't know which is better your cake or costumes.
I want to print off that picture and proudly make a layout declaring how awesome my friend Greta is.
This is f' ing hysterical girl !!!!
Ah... just have to dig a little deeper for a picture.
Fun stuff.
Post a Comment