Wednesday, October 22, 2008

She's growing up too fast



When i took these shots to me she still loved like my baby girl. When i downloaded them and opened them in photoshop to take a peek she looked like a grown up. Where is the time going? Why can't they stay little for a wee bit longer?

She gives me hell on a daily basis...she is very tempermental, demanding, spoiled, and strong willed but i wouldn't trade her for anything in the world.




23 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

She's ADORABLE, such a stinkin' cutie!!!

Lydia Siegel said...

She is adorable and I so know how you feel. That is exactly how I felt when I looked at the photos of Samantha on her b-day.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

She certainly is getting big and older!!! But definitely beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! I almost did not recognize her! She looks so much like you it is not funny! I think the fastest development was from 0 to 2 months...I missed that baby/newborn/ diaper smell...sobbing gently...LOL!

Deana said...

She is one beautiful girl! :-)

I wish I could slow down the hands of time myself. I just keep trying to remind myself to live in the moment... hard to do sometimes! :-)

Nancywithajones said...

it goes WAYYYYYYYYYYYY tooo fast. she is too stinkin adorable.

jan williams said...

Greta she is absolutely beautiful girl! You need to invest in a Chasity belt!!! LOL

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Too damn fast the time goes.
She's adorable.

Lori Renn said...

She is ADORABLE, Greta!! But you are her mama so of course you already know that!!

Adrienne said...

Ahhhh she is SO CUTE!!!!

Lucy Filet said...

She is adorable! I have those moments too. Looking through the eyepiece on the camera and seeing something completely different than what you download.

Lisa said...

Great pic! I know what you mean, time does fly mine are 20 & 21 enjoy her now you've got some challenging teen years coming up.

Audrey Pettit said...

She is adorable, that's for sure. They do seem to grow up pretty fast, though. Just a blink, and they are teenagers. So just enjoy every minute, right?

Crafty Connie said...

Beautiful and adorable.

Cheryl Wray said...

They grow up SO fast!

TanishaRenee said...

she is a cutie and definitely growing up!

Renee said...

She's beautiful! I think she looks a lot like her daddy, huh? Not that you're not a hottie too! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh what a little dolly!!! She's so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a little dolly!!! She's so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a little dolly!!! She's so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

OOps...sorry 'bout that - DOH!

Anonymous said...

awww she so pretty ...

Josie said...

She's such a beauty and with a personality to match, just like her momma : )