YEP YEP!
Noel asked What's your favorite Brett Michaels song EVER????!!!!!
Nothin but a good time baby! i rock out to that daily!
Kylie asked How do you get away with having those awesome pink streaks in your hair?
i just do it... i do everything on a whim. and i am constantly changing colors, mixing colors and doing something different. But that is actually crayon red in my hair not pink. I did pink back in the day.
Dana asked: I would love to know what is your fav layout you have ever done? show us a pic and tell us why it's your favorite!
i have a few favs for different reasons...my current fav is this one i did.
Jude asked: is your hair still got the cool mo pink in it?
No {sniff sniff} it is way to much up keep and i actually just chopped my hair off several weeks back
Deana asked: What do you do to de-stress (besides having a Vodka Press)? :-)
you hit the nail on the head i love my vodka raz pressed...and lately i have been walking at least 2 miles 3 times a week.
Nancy and K-liz: wants to know when i am coming to scrapbook with them...nancy hopefully soon....k-liz...well sista...that is a long haul but hopefully i can plan a trip to the big TX within the next year or so :)
My best bud Noel has her MB up and running now. So you can pop over here and register. See you there!










9 comments:
I registered at Noel's board so I'll see ya there!
COOL about the board, just went and registered!!!
With me, it's a vodka gimlet, straight up. I swear just seeing a martini glass brings my blood pressure down.
Here's a follow up hair question... do you do them yourself or do you have them done?
registered at Noel's...hope i can keep up at least a little bit! i did fire-engine red back in the day, but only on the underside of my hair. i wish i had the balls to do it again cuz i loved it! i'd really love to go like a jet black/blue look. but i'm really quite a wimp nowadays when it comes to that sort of stuff. :(
and a visit next year sounds awesome!
Cool, even it's not like that I still love the hair.
I just don't have the confidence, and I live in a place where different = REALLY REALLY BAD and requires that the security guard follows you all around the store.
let's see that new hair girl!!
Vodka press? What is that??? LOL... popping in to say hello... HELLO!!!
How fun! Have a great Girl's Weekend & have a cocktail or two for me! :-)
Damnit!
I missed a Q and A session?
I would have asked some good shit!
Post a Comment