Monday, February 02, 2009

Nervous and Excited

i am teaching my first online class here. it is going to be fun but i am nervous...
Anyone who would like to take the class all you have to do is sign up at noel's MB and you can see a sneek of it along with a full description of the class under the general chat talk. class will be Feb 16th and 17th.

hope to see you there!

9 comments:

Tara said...

Don't be nervous. This is the first online class I've taken so I've got nothing to compare it to! It's gonna be su-weet.

Karen Brooks said...

You will handle this like everything you do - AMAZING!!! Love ya girl, miss chatting!!!! MUAH

Darlene said...

I'm there! Don't be nervous, it's not like you will have us all staring at you and watching your every move in person!

sarah said...

you'll do great!
don't be nervous! :)

Dana said...

How cool! A class on line rocks! I know you will be the best teacher ever!!!! I am off to check out the site :)

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Good luck, I am sure it'll be great!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you! It will be fantastic, dont be nervous! Maybe even have a cocktail to lighten the mood!

Jude said...

congrats girlio!

Deana said...

Congrats on your 1st class! How fun! :-)