
Okay so the Colts was more important than getting my layout uploading on time. Maybe Next Tuesday...lol Now if they can hang on to go to the Super Bowl this chick here will be one happy mofo....Payton Manning is the bomb!!!!

On the other hand I have to have a love for the Saints too. My paw paw was the biggest Saints fan I knew. He loved them so much. He would cuss the TV..hopp and holla at them everytime they lost and I remember as a young girl he would always say.."that's ok maybe next year" next year would roll around and then they would screw up again. It was a vicous cycle. But now, they are kickin ass and I know he is smiling down on them. It is however going to be hard if the Colts and the Saints go head to head in the Super Bowl. What is a girl to do then? I told mom I guess I could wear a saints shirt and a Colts hat..her response was don't go out in public like that you will get your ass kicked...she's right. I guess we will see what happens next week. I am on pins and needles.
At least the Colts and saints have something in common...Payton is from New Orleans!!










6 comments:
Yeah! Go Saints!
Go Bears!
Listen to me, like I even pay attention to football. LOL
I gotta go with the Pats! Brady is still a Michigan quarterback.
Any besides I kind of like seeing Peyton falter in the playoffs.
Scott
Ummmm I am an Eagles fan so I could care less who wins buttttttttttttttt if I HADDDDD to choose I would go with the Colts or Bears.
Anybody but the Patriots. I am so sick of hearing how great they are that I am seriously considering moving to a place where the football team sucks, like Arizona.
Go Saints! My Paw Paw was also a Saints fan.
Post a Comment