
for my book

for Mason's book
I anticipate more layouts to be produced in the near future and that makes me happy.
Not that I don't have enought to do already (snicker) so I just HAVE to do the Trendy Tuesday Challenege over at Fancy Simple. That one my friends will be fun as long as I don't get a scrappin brain fart.
Monday Elizabeth, her mom and my mom will come over and we will scrap. I can't wait. We are going to work on our recipe pages for the swap we are in that Simone is hosting. 16 of them bad boys need to be done and in the mail for Feb 1. Nothing like being a procrastinator. Wish us luck
Oh yeah and for those of you still on the old blogger version I am having trouble commenting so I will check back later. I have though read all that are in my bloglines.
xoxoo










7 comments:
Love the bling!!!!
Love the sparkle!
Bring on the scrapathon. Love the New Year Bling!
Rockin, rockin stuff!
Great layouts! i'm trying to get back in the scrappin mood but i can't find it! And I got some NICE things for christmas too!!
Gotta check out the Fancy Simple...I must get some projects done this weekend and I don't think my brain will cooperate!
I'm constantly amazed that y'all find time to make such cute things!
Post a Comment