Sunday, January 07, 2007

Can you say FABULOUS?

LOOK AT MY FREAKING BANNER Kristi made for me...JUST LOOK AT IT!!!! This banner just "rocks me to the core" (If you can name the show that saying came from I'll give ya a pat on the back...LOL)

Kristi I just cannot thank you enough...you know me to well. You are FABULOUS!!!!

I am so freaking stoked....Everyone head on over to her blog and tell her how stinkin fabulous she is!!! GO NOW DAMMIT!!

13 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

That banner is definitely You!!! Queen bee!!!!
Thanks for the shout-out :) Glad everyone is enjoying the banners I made for them :)

elizabeth said...

well, you know i already think it looks fabulous. and fits you to a "t"!

Barb said...

Okay. Am completely jealous. The banner is fab.

Renee said...

It's cute. Reminds me of The Princess Diaries!

Scott said...

Nice stuff... love that you are 'stoked' that is a great use of the word.

Adrienne said...

Love the banner!!!!!!Fits you perfectly!

Adrienne said...

Hmm,don't know why but that was me posting hmmm, lol

sarah said...

oh yeah...
that banner is SO greta.
LOVE it.

Anonymous said...

I like it ALOT!!

Cheryl Wray said...

OMG-- I abslutely LOVE it!! Perfect with your blog title!!!

Bare said...

Ok, I don't mean to be the party pooper, but I can't see it :0( I want to! Will check back later :0) *Hugs*

Cinderella said...

It looks smashing daaaarling!

mIcHeLlE-o said...

that tiara deserves the f bomb if i say so myself. that banner fucking rocks!!! i believe the saying came from princess diaries??? did i get a pat on the back?