Thursday, January 11, 2007

A-Z of me in 2007

this is for the trendy tuesday challenge over at Fancy Simple.

A-Aphrodisiac- MAC makeup
B-BFF- Elizabeth, Cristal and Mike
C-Celeb that is most annoying....Brett Farve..big suprise
D- Drink- unsweet tea
E-Everyday Essential- VS or Bath and Body Works lotion
F-Favorite color- Pink/green
G-Groove- totally 80's bay-be
H- Hot- hubby of course!
I- Indulgence- tostitos and chips
J-Job (dream) travel the world
K- Kitchen Companion- can opener
L- Life is incomplete without....Family and friends
M- Mc? McAlister's Tea
N- Natural or Dyed..both..natural color but had to be dyed back (was blonde)
O-Outrageous Outfit- i don't think I have one
p-Pet Peeve- not rinsing the dishes before you put them in the sink
Q-Quote- ??
R- Restaurant- Outback/Olive Garden
S- Starbucks order- don't have a starbucks...coming soon!
T- Television- Grey's Anatomy
U-Ultimate Vacation Destination- Switzerland or Sweden
V- Virtual babe name- gadams615/signal47
W-Wonder Woman- Princess Diana
X-eX- 911 Dispatcher
Y-Youth in a bottle- Olay products and hair color..keep those grey's covered :)
Z- Zodiac Sign- the ever so wonderful GEMINI!!!

Hopefully I will have my layout by Sunday...
Everyone hop on over and take the challenge

10 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

That will make a GREAT layout!! Love all your answers. McAlister's tea is great!!
You will love my dd Delaney's new room--I painted in pink and green!!

Raina* said...

Hey, this is a new one that I've never seen.
It will make a really great layout.
Giving me a good idea.

Anonymous said...

I love reading these!!

Bare said...

Ok, I LOVE the new look! It's awesome! I promise I'll take this challenge, very soon!

Toya said...

I love your new banner, a tiara for greta, how fitting!
any way, love the list and of course the ultimate zodiac sign is gemini, duh!!!
lol, take care girlie

Barb said...

What?!?!? No outrageous outfit!?!? Come on, girl. I bet there's something hiding in the back of your closet.

angieoh! said...

Greta- you crack me up girl. :) loved your list (except for the Bret Favre part - I guess we will have to agree to disagree or it could be dangerous to our friendship!) :)

elizabeth said...

you're wrong about the starbucks girl. there's one in the beau and one in barnes and noble in gulfport.

love the list girl. can't wait to scrap tomorrow :)

mIcHeLlE-o said...

Love those!! Love me some Gemini's too. Woot Woot!!

Jana said...

I always love reading these things! So you're getting a Starbucks soon? Oh my heck, you'll LOVE it!!!