Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Just a quicky

I think I have recovered from that big workshop I did on Sunday. It was very successful and I am looking forward to digging in that box when it comes in.

I didn't get a chance to post the card that went along with the calendar. So here it is Mr. Snappy Crab himself....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
After I did it I thought I should have cut is claws apart but I will know for next time.

This is the card I made for my hostess Jonnine
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday we went to the St. Patrick's Day parade and the kids had a blast. Melana got her a big frog from a lady on the float. She had more fun watching the bands and clapping to their music....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I present you with Mason's funny face...this boy cracks me up
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
LOL

So my ScrapJazz buddy Noel has picked up my slack on the challenge I started at the beginning of the year and has posted a Super Challenge. To do 4 layouts this week. She is killing me. Maybe if I ask her nicely she'll let me use cards instead since that is all I seem to be getting done these days... {wink}
Speaking of Noel she has some brand new stuff on her site from Winter CHA...and yes of course I gave in to temptation and bought $60.00 of stuff rest assured I did not need. If your looking for some new products check her out and tell her I sent ya. She would appreciate it. You can check out her website here.

Well that's about all for me. I have to go get ready to throw Melana a birthday party this Sunday and I have to admit...I am so not prepared...STORY OF MY LIFE!!

Tootles for now

xoxox
G

7 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Your cards look terrific...I love the simplicity of that "hostess" card!

Crafty Connie said...

Love the cards!!!

Mason and Melana are adorable.

I LOVE the hat Mason, as I am the queen of loving Mickey!

Renee said...

I love the crab!
And cute parade-kid pictures too. I love Melena's hair.

Unknown said...

Love the little crab...Way cuter than you described.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Glad your show went well! Love the cards! The parade looked fun too!

Latharia said...

LOL. Love the Snappy Birthday crab!!

Bare said...

I LOVED the crab card! That was just too cute! I loved the pics! It looked like everyone had a great time at the parade!