Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Untitled !!!

I tell ya working just is getting in the way of my personal life. I am to busy to work. hmfph!!!

I have 152845214 things to do this month and don't know where to start. I have to get my stuff together and get into a routine.

Things to do:

1. plan a birthday party
2. Melana's invitations....check (will post later)
3. clean my house from top to bottom. I haven't done anything in 2 days and it's killing me
4. plan Jonnine's Stampin' UP! workshop AND preparing and creating everything.
5. clean out my closet and go through my shoes and purses. It is a sin to have that many shoes and purses. I have nerve saying I need more too!!
6. Get a pedicure and acrylics put on my nasty hands. I have horrible hands and need to stop biting them.
7. Create something for me. I do alot for eveyone else and surely haven't worked on anything for myself or my books in ages. Grrrrr!!!!!

Nothing to exciting happened this weekend. On Saturday I went rolling a patrolling with O'Neil. Of course I was thirsty right out of shift briefing so I had him stop and get me something to drink. Without even thinking about it I got tea. Good lord...i had to pee pee every 30 minutes so he picked on me and said this wasn't "piss patrol". He wanted to know if I was inspecting all the bathrooms to see who was going to win "cleanest bathroom in the county" award.

That's about all the excitement I have to report.

10 comments:

sarah said...

whew!
you are one busy lady!

that ride-a-long sounds fun...
except the peeing every 30 minutes thing. Hate when that happens. :)

sarah said...

Piss Patrol! Bwahaha! How cool to go with him though, that would be fun. Did he arrest anyone? :)

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Pretty cool that you can tag along... Next time, maybe something a little less... um.. diuretic?

Adrienne said...

Girl, I need to clean out my closet too.....wanna come help? ;-)

elizabeth said...

well would ya hurry up and win the damn lottery so you can pay off my bills too and we both can stay at home????

then maybe that way you can hire a top of the line maid and quit worrying about all the bullshit!

Josie said...

I totally agree with Elizabeth ....we need to win the lotto...this working thing totally interferes with my hobby and social life

Bare said...

If NOTHING else gets done, make SURE you do these two:

5. clean out my closet and go through my shoes and purses. It is a sin to have that many shoes and purses. I have nerve saying I need more too!!

6. Get a pedicure and acrylics put on my nasty hands. I have horrible hands and need to stop biting them.

I did both recently, and feel SO much better! (Although, I am ashamed to admit I just took 3 HUGE lawn sized trash bags FULL of purses and such to donate, and I have at least 50 or so left)

Cheryl Wray said...

I wish I had the time to give my house a complete make-over--I seriously need to clean out closets!!! (Wanna come do mine? lol)
Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Unknown said...

I just found your blog via "Fancy Word for Simple" blog, and have to say, I LOVE the Me-Ocracy!!

Georgina said...

Only 152845214?? LOL