This is lifted from Cheryl who lifted from who knows...and you know the rest
Today's fun game is a "One Word Answer" quiz. Answer the following questions using one word only.
Here's mine...
1. Yourself? content
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend? married!
3. Your hair? roots
4. Your mother? awesome
5. Your father? grumpy
6. Your favorite thing? chipboard
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? tea
9. Your dream car? none
10. The room you're in? office
11 Your fear? drowning
12. What you want to be in 10 years? SAHM
13. Muffins? banana
14. Who you hung out with last night? kids
15. What you're not? organized
16. Time? lunch
17. What you're wearing? clothes
18. Your favorite weather? sunny
19. Your favorite book? mysteries
20. The last thing you ate? salad
21. Your worst vice? gadgets
22. Your best friend/s? rockin!
23.What you're thinking about right now? Scrappin
24. Your car? hybrid
25. Your life? hectic
So what is your answers?
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 comments:
1.Yourself: Fabulous
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend? Fine
3. Your hair? thick
4. Your mother? incredible
5. Your father? nosey
6. Your favorite thing? creating
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? coffee
9. Your dream car? Navigator
10. The room you're in? office
11 Your fear? burning
12. What you want to be in 10 years? rich
13. Muffins? cinnamon
14. Who you hung out with last night? hubby
15. What you're not? organized
16. Time? 2 pm
17. What you're wearing? clothes
18. Your favorite weather? sunny
19. Your favorite book? erotica
20. The last thing you ate? pita
21. Your worst vice? Magazines
22. Your best friend/s? reliable
23.What you're thinking about right now? Clothes
24. Your car? Mazda6
25. Your life? Inspirational
Greta, you are rock girl!
I love your list. Sunny weather is great, isn't it?
off to steal this...i mean whatelse do i gotta do?
LOVE your answers!! Thanks for joining in the fun!!!
#25....ain't that the truth!
LOL Fun Greta, I'm stealing!
Ooooo, I like this one! I'll do it on my blog tomorrow so tune in, ok?
I am stealing this and putting it in my blog since I have so much going on with school that I haven't blogged.
Thanks Greta!
Post a Comment