
Beau Rivage Casion and Resort...that place is ginormous...it sits on the beach along with this one

the Hard Rock Casino. That is the huge guitar that they said would stand up to a category 5 hurricane and we all said Yea right...well guess what...It did...it stoop up to the wrath of Hurrican Katrina...That was one of a few things standing in somewhat good condition after she came through. it will be back open this summer.
Then there is the lighthouse that sits in the middle of the highway. It too was in fairly good condition after the hurricane

You can climb the stairs up into it and look out the windows down either side of the beach and highway 90.
When we went saturday to the easter egg hunt and grillin on the green we decided to drop the top on the jeep and cruise a little. That's when i decided to snap a few pics. Maybe one day i will scrap about where the kids grew up...I'll add that to my long list of things i "want" to scrap.
This is my new favorite pic of that hard headed, stubborn little girl of mine:

This one is my most favorite..why you ask...because this is Melana in true form...pouting, whining and huffing and puffing because she is not getting her way. i know it is hard to see but there is a tear she was able to squeeze out because she wanted something. I don't even remember what it was that cause her not to be my best friend anymore. that is her newest thing..."Fine, I'm not going to be your best friend". My response... "Fine!, you're still my best friend"...
God is punishing me for being so bad and now I am getting it 2 fold!!










20 comments:
She still cute, even with the pouting!
Every kid does that..."Fine, then I don't like ya anymore" bit like it really hurts us...LOL
Cute!!!!
I love Biloxi! I can't wait until it totally gets back on its feet.
Love the pic of Melana, a great moment to capture!
Cxx
Great pics...it makes me want to come visit even more!
Thought of you when I saw this cool necklace.
Look for the "Scrap Fairy" at:
http://www.sallyjean.com/sallyjeanshopvintagefairycharms.htm
It's sure to make you smile!! There were more than one version, but it looks like some are sold out.
I have a daughter who do the same thing.I don't know are they a diva all ready!
thanks Stacy...I am off to look now...maybe i will just buy one...I'll let ya know ;)
Cool pics, I have never been to "your neck of the woods".....just have to get there.
Love the pouty pic and the tear...hehe.
I'm out visiting blogs this evening. Its been such a long time I have a lot to catch up on! Hope you're all doing well girlie!
We are all being punished girl!! We all are!!! Believe it! =)
The sins of the mamma are transfered ten times into the child...I got one hanging off my leg even as we speak!
Very cool, thanks for sharing!
Great Pictures, you brought them to life! Thanks
Hey Greta ~ in answer to your question, I guess you could call me a wannabe scrapper...it's something I keep meaning to get into!
Cxx
I see she and Katie bought that look from the same place!! Thanks for the tour!
lovin the pics and the glimpse into your state :)
the pic of Melana is perfect-I love real life moments captured like that. I think every kid goes through the "fine then your not my best friend" stage..lol I love your response back though.
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I just read it and thought...hmmm I hope she is not saying I didnt think, but referring to the others! Anyway maybe it is early and I am not thinking clearly myself! Have a great day!
She's just a cutie-- even in rare form! ;0) I'm envious that you get to see such cool sites in your own home town (much less a beach!) If I posted sites from my hometown they would include, but not limited to the Super Wal-Mart, McDonalds, and *drumroll* an Applebee's we got two years ago because our pitiful town FINALLY passed liquor by the drink. (Sad, but true)
Anyway, thanks for sharing with us-- I hope you and your family are having a safe, happy, and blessed Easter! *Hugs*
What a great post topic!! I love seeing where people live!! And I think that would make an AWESOME scrapbook page or two!!
Love the lighthouse. My dh is a lighthouse fan and we love to visit them!
Great pics, I enjoyed looking at them!!
Post a Comment