Thursday, April 12, 2007

Playing catch up

Friday we dyed easter eggs. That was fun and the kids enjoyed it. The worse part was the waiting while the eggs were in the die. They tend to get impatient. All in all out of 18 eggs they only managed to break 4.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday I drove to Hattisburg with the family to have Easter eve with his family. We had a good time. My cousin Kacie and I decided to sneak off to target and I bought these really supa cute shoes that I want to wear daily.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday night Drew and I decided we would throw O'Neil a suprise party at our usual hang out. So when he went to work Drew and I headed to Party City. When O'Neil got off work he met us out and was truly suprised. But what was even more suprising was the gag gift he received. Let me just say they gave him a blonde headed blow up doll... I shall spare you the pics...but that was the funniest thing I have ever seen. She was a total train wreck. I did manage to round up some barettes to hold that wild hair back. Walter and Dennis and drew managed to get her dress and seat belted in the car and off to the bar we went...lmao....that was soooo funny. Thank god he has a awesome sense of humor. This is a pic with Oneil's favorite bar tender. He has a secret crush on her. I know he does...lol
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She is so stinkin sweet.

Sunday we went to my mom's house ( I was suffering from a god awful hangover so I pretty much just ate and went and took a much needed nap. I am getting to old to be partying like I am 18. At some point you just have to accept your old as shit and move on. You cannot keep acting like you're a teenager again. Although it is fun!!

My mother in law went back to New York toting a card for one of her friends who's husband passed away on Easter. Her and I sat down on Monday night and I made her a card. She wanted something hand made so I was happy to oblige.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I did this card with the Delight in Life and So very Sell a bration sets from Stampin Up! That was the first time I used either.

This weeks Trendy tuesday over at Fancy Simple was your signature color in lipstick or gloss or whatever you like to slather on them lips. Well we all know I am the MAC queen so this was kinda hard for me. I own 16 shades of lipstick and 9 shades of lipglass, BUT i have to say the one i wear the most for day to day is the Viva Glam V. Very natural looking and looks fabulous with Tartlette lipglass over it. Here is a pic of me wearing it. That was a requirement for double points.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
See what I mean very natural looking especially if you have on in your face eyeshadow. LOL...I love those purple shadows... I am not digging that pic of me though. I think it is my eyes. I tried something new on my eyes as a way of shadow technique and my eyes are too small for it...looks like I have some serious elongated eyes...but oh well live and learn. LOL

Hope everyone is having or had I should say a great week...

xoxox

9 comments:

Stacy said...

Loving those shoes...and your gorgeous skin!

Adrienne said...

Glad you had a good week! LOL, have a great weekend!

elizabeth said...

i wish i could have been there to see lieno's face when he saw his surprise gifts....lol...i can only imagine!!

Unknown said...

omg...he is quite the sport.
Love those shoes but I would need a heel, I am height challenged and need any help I can get. lol

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

That pic of you looks totally different than all the others! I don't know if its cause you are wearing your hair straight, the makeup or no glasses!

Jana said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend, your pics of your kiddos are adorable. Girl, you are looking smokin' hot!!!!

Cinderella said...

You do look a lot different in this picture. I agree with sauer up there, it could be the hair, the glasses missing or the eyeshawdow! lol

I feel you on going out, I can't hang anymore and I am 28! I try though, but my azz is dragging afterwards!!

Crafty Connie said...

Just loving the new shoes.

I am a shoe whore and would love to add those to my stable.

Gina said...

That does not even look like you! Talk about the consumate post! Family, booze, make-up and scrapping!