
New Year's Eve is also my anniversarry....6 years!!
This is a quick post because my scrappin table is calling me. We have a date at 7 sharp. Hope everyone had a great New Year's. We went over to Elizabeth's and had chili and played Mad Gab and Balderdash. We had a real fun time. The kid's played and the adults played.
Here are a few pics of our New Year's Eve and New Year's day...lol


Melana playing hard on New Year's Eve in her tinkerbell dress up that Honey (my mom) bought for her.

Then she decided she would be Cinderella and she made sure to let everyone know that we need to call her Cinderella. She is NOT Melana!! After all that hard playing I guess she decided it was tiring being princess's.

She decided she would nap in her doorway.

Mason napping on New Years Day! He was pooped from all the partying on New Year's eve he did with Mikey and Bella.

Melana hamming it up for once. I cannot believe it.
and last but not least a layout...I did this for my cousin Kacie.

This is the pic she took of her little boy Donovan for the Christmas cards and I just knew I had to get one and scrap it for her. I am pleased with the way it turned out.
Well I am off I cannot stand up my scrappin date!!
xoxoxoxox










12 comments:
Your pics are great!! The one of you and dh is too cute!!! (love your New Year hat!!)
I also am feeling the need to scrap. So many photos to do!!!
Happy New Year to you and your family!!
What great pics! I LOVE your darker hair, looks great on you. I went darker too and really love it for the winter months. Hope you have a new year full of fun, love & success!!
Happy New Year and congrats on the six years. Good for you.
Scott
love that pic of melana sleeping.
great lo!
when do we start the challenge at sj? i guess i need to head on over there to check it out.
Cute pics Greta! Love your little sleeping princess!
Awesome pics Greta!! You so have to scrap the first one - and of your dd in the doorway - bless her!!
You children are so adorable!!!!
Glad you had a great New Years!
What great pics! Looks like ya'll had a great time! I LOVE to play Mad Gab, it cracks me up! Happy New Year!
Happy Anniversary! All the best to you in 2007!!!
She is just sooo damn cute!! She looks really adorable as Cinderella, I like that one the best! Hmmmm, I wonder why? lol
Happy New Year!
Whoa, congrats on the 6 years!!
And little Melana kills me!!
A-do-ra-ble!!
Happy Anniversary (a little belated), Greta! I need to work on my resolutions.
Post a Comment