Okay first I would like to say I HATE 6X6...it sucks....big time...but this was a fun challenge though. I surely had to think "small" lol

These took me from 11:00 until 4:30 to complete all 14 of them. Had some mishaps in between such as the needle in my sewing maching flying out! That was fun!
And I managed to get 2 other layouts complete as well. I guess I can say I have officially started the Disney Book!

left side

right side
This was our lunch with Cinderella.
Sorry for the bad scan. The star that Melana received (along with a wand)is very thick so therefor that part of the layout was raised more than the rest.










19 comments:
Hell YEAH! Completely envious of all your accomplishments! And I LOVE your new tiara banner!
I have made scrap books for my bro-in-law when he went off to the navy and I made my wife one 2 xmass's ago. Now if I could only get our family stuff and my wedding album(married in 01) in order all will be right with the world. But there are not enough hours in one day to get all I want to get done.
I just LOVE the Cinderella page. WAY TOO cute!!!
Cute stuff! Good for you for getting something done.
HELL YEAH!!
6x6 is a bitch but for some people easier because it is a smaller scale.
I love the pocket, looks great!
What beautiful pages! And (::clears throat::) hell yeah!
These are beautiful!!
I LOVE 6x6's! I've jumped on the scrapbooking bandwagon, too! I love the pages you've posted-- those look great! I'll have to post some of mine, soon! :0)
You can get a hell yeah and a you go girl from me. I get goosebumps everytime I see your awesome banner!!
Here's the HELL YEAH!! You. Kick. Ass. Like the pages and the receipe swap, wonderful idea :D
OMG don't get me started on 6x6. All I can say is NEVER EVER AGAIN.... Way too hard.
Cuteeeeeeeee!!! That's all I gotta say =)
you know i love em! wish we could scrap this weekend...that damn lieno putting a crimp on our plans.
I hate 6x6 almost as much as I hate anything smaller! The princess' look really cute!
Oh yeah, I fricken love the new banner up top. Wish I had a fancy shmancy one too. Girl, I am jealous. First a new pic now the banner.... You rebel!
Totally OT! Finally got myself one of MAC's 15 shadow palettes. Also figured out how to get all my individually cased MAC eyeshadows out of the cases and into the palette. Woohoo!! MAC rules.
test..is this thing working???
So very, very cute! Love the newest layouts!
Cxx
thanks guys
Post a Comment