WOW! I received my package from the fabulous Sarah. I won a Rak from her along with the other Sarah and man i tell ya....i am one lucky chick because that is some shit i would have hung on to girl...what were you thinking? I am a scrap whore though....I might use it but by damn i am not giving it away. In this case I am glad girl did...I will load the layouts as I use the products....I haven't had a chance to take a pic yet...hell i am just getting around to thanking you but rest assured...pics will be coming so everyone can be envious over the stuff...
Thanks again girlfriend!
xoxoxox
G
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
glad you liked your big box of scrap love! Have fun with it! :)
LUCKY girl!!!
TOO much fun to get goodies in the mail! And if it's scrapping stuff--even better!! Can't wait to see what you create with it all!
oi vey. im the scarp whore of all scrap whores. i like never throw anything out. ever. i have silly little notes from 3rd grade, old cards, etc.
k i guess i'm a clutter whore.
Awwwww, that's sooo cool!!! You are a lucky gal!!
enjoy your goddies darling!
Post a Comment