Well I really had to think about this one and then I had to ask my girl for some help because I really don't analyze myself like i prolly should.
This is for Trendy Tuesday
Routines:
1. I have to stop at Fayrd's in the a.m. to get my pork chop biscuit
2. When I walk in the door from a long day of work I have to get some tea and go sit on my back porch and smoke a cigarette or 2 maybe three to unwind.
3. I have to take the same route to work everyday otherwise I get all flustered because my car is usually on auto pilot and if I change the route I will end up lord knows where.
4. Pretty much my whole life is a routine. When you have kids that is just what to expect. The same day in and day out.
5. I bite my nails all the time. This is a whole post in itself. I don't know why i do it. Lots of people say it's and oral fixation or it's a nervous habit and yada yada yada but truly I do it just because. Not only do I bite my nails to the quick but i chew and pull and bite and tear the skin around it. Real attractive huh? But i don't care. Now get this...when I have on fake nails I don't EVER put them in my mouth, pick at them or even think about biting them. Weird huh? Oh well. Then anil person I go to says I have the 2nd worse nails and fingers she has ever seen. Now that I have braces I can't chew my nails like i want so i clip or pick them until i get it just how i want it. And to boot just when i figure out how to chew them with braces it is time for me to have my wires and rubber bands changed and it throws my bite off again....a vicious cycle i tell...vicous!!
So how about you? What's some of your routines?
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
Hmmm....the only routine I have is eating. I have to eat every couple hours or I turn into a cranky beeyotch....and that's never good :)
Oh I feel you on going the same way everyday!!! I had to take a different way today because a really bad accident had the intersection and the entrance to the interstate BLOCkEd! I was NOT happy AND I was late for work!
Well, my biggest routine is having to take my shower before I get in the bed. I can't sleep unless I've had a shower!
And when I work, I have to go to McDonald's in the morning for an Egg McMuffin :0)
Great meme, Greta!!
It's funny, though, because now that I think about it I really don't have a lot of routines! I'm more of a Go with the Flow Girl; always have been!
I'm like 1999, though--I do have to take a bath every night before bed. Otherwise, I feel all smarmy! But I really can't think of many more routines that I follow!
Loved your answers!!
Routines are actually good, wish I had more of them but honestly I really don't. I'm a "fly by the seat of my pants" sort of gal so everyday is different.......don't know if this is good or bad??
well sista, you know me, i don't like change at all so i have a lot of routines. i'm the same way about the way i go to work....when i'm with mike or the major it kills me to not get off at the division street exit and take it all the way down to 90. drives me nuts.
other routines of course include getting to work at 7 and smoking. waiting until you get there at 730 and smoking. then i go upstairs, get my keys, come back down stairs and check all my boxes ('cause remember, i'm the only secretary in the joint that knows how to use her friggin' legs and walk), then i do the dailys, blah blah.
i may have to steal this lil meme. that is if i ever get around to bloggin' again.
Post a Comment