Monday, January 22, 2007

WOOO FREAKING HOOOOO!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

okay so my beloved Colts DID IT! I knew good ole payton wouldn't let me down. I was damn near about to come out my skin. That was a good game and I am soooo stinking happy the patriots lost. Can you still see me smiling from ear to ear.

Oh man am i one happy bitch.....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HELL YEAH BABY!! Super bowl Party at my house... WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!

12 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

WOO HOO!! I'm SO glad they won!
Even though the Cowboys are my team, once they were out of it I was rooting for Seattle (Bama guy Shaun Alexander is there), New Orleans, and Indy. I just SO much wanted Payton to make it to the Super Bowl. And that game was AMAZING!!! At 21-3, I didn't think they had it in them.But they did! A great comeback, and I can only imagine how excited all of you "real" Colts fans are!! Go Colts!!

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh yeah, wish I could come to your Super Bowl Party. Maybe we should have an online one? LOL

Anonymous said...

WHOOOO HOOOOOOO!!

I know nothing about football!!

YEEEE HAAAWWWWWWWW!!!

LOL!!

I'm happy for you though!

Adrienne said...

I'd love to come to your party! LOL, have fun for me!!!

Scott said...

Can I come to your party?? I can bring the Back Bacon and Maple Syrup.

Scott

Josie said...

I have to disagree with you on this one! Go Bears!

flounder said...

I'll bring the pulled pork and wings!

Alli's Mom said...

Hell Yeah! I was so happy. Made me a little nervous there!

~oh, and I'm now out of hiding....Come back and visit...

Greta Adams said...

pulled pork it is !! i'll have the keg

Cinderella said...

I was happy too!! If it's not my Eagles it outta be the Colts!

Latharia said...

Uh oh ... I'm up here in Bears territory. This rivalry could turn ugly!

Greta Adams said...

lmao...we'll just have to agree to disagree i guess...