Saturday, April 21, 2007

First Layout Complete

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

for NoelMignon. This layout features product from Basic Grey's Lily Kate collection. I also used the coordinating ribbons. Down the left side of the paper I used Foof-a-la button in the Happily ever after collection. Those buttons are rocking. I am addicted to those now and I must get a pack in all the collection. I tell ya I am such a scrap junkie. For the "brackets" I used Swirly Whirlie chipboard by Rusty Pickle. (I looove this chipboard) I covered the chipboard with BG paper and used chipboard letters by the paper studio and inked the edges in green galore from Stampin' Up!

This pic was taken by moi when we went to Disney World in October. I am really please the way it came out because I had the family rushing me. Come on mommy! Hurry! Please get movin'! What are you doing? Let's go NOW!!!

Have a good weekend all!

Oh yeah Christy. Most of that list applies to me except the school age one because my kids aren't in school yet but rest assured that will be most likely what they are saying or thinking when they do get into school!!

6 comments:

Noel said...

Greta! I LOVE your first layout so much! Great job! I love what you did with the buttons and the chipboard is especially cool! WTG!!

Greta Adams said...

YAY Glad you liked it!!

Crafty Connie said...

Loved the layout and what a spectacular picture. Great job Greta!!

Unknown said...

Ok, so I "see" no Layout so either I am blind or stupid. (both are possible)
Clicked on the site and still...nope, nothing. Email me.
Duh!

Greta Adams said...

WTH? hmm..where'd it go??

Cheryl Wray said...

Great job!!! Love it!!